Innovative Circuit Technology (ICT) is currently seeking an organized, strategic, self-motivated, and energetic individual to execute on the company’s sales plan to increase revenue streams from system integrator and end-user accounts in identified strategic markets. This person must possess a strong drive to succeed, be proactive in identifying and targeting new accounts, must have an aptitude to learn new markets and applications, and must present a professional appearance and demeanor which will reflect positively on ICT and our company image.
The Business Development Executive, reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, will be responsible for identifying key accounts within identified strategic markets and developing these accounts to increase sales, market penetration and positioning of ICT and our products. Identified customers include system integrators and end users in land mobile radio (LMR), fixed wireless broadband, and radio access network (RAN) markets. A successful applicant will identify, target, and generate demand for ICT.
- Increase revenue for the company by researching, identifying and developing new accounts within identified strategic markets.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quotas.
- Conduct cold-calling campaigns to promote company’s products and build an opportunity pipeline.
- Identify key contacts and decision makers within organizations.
- Visit accounts as necessary to support direct sales efforts.
- Manage customer relationships through the entire sales cycle: initial contact, account development, promotion of products and services, evaluation of products and product acceptance.
- Attend industry functions and events, including tradeshows and networking sessions.
- Remain current on industry trends, product applications, market activities and competitive products.
- Provide important market and customer feedback to ICT for product improvements and new product development.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to internal ICT personnel regarding new and existing sales opportunities, customer feedback and new product requirements.
- Maintain detailed records of all interactions with customers through Salesforce CRM tool.
- Maintain a sales forecast and accurate opportunity funnel.
- A Bachelor of Science or business degree is preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in technical B2B sales in the telecommunications industry, with experience in identifying and negotiating with high-level decision makers.
- Experience in sales of technology products is required, as products, solutions and applications can be complex.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build relationships with people at all levels in an organization.
- Must take initiative and be proactive in developing new accounts within key markets.
- A strong drive to succeed is essential to this position.
- Is tenacious, maintains continuous contact with prospects and clients to establish need(s).
- Demonstrates effectiveness in linking product features/benefits to client needs.
- Initiates action and follow-ups with customers.
- Establishes pre-call strategies with identified objectives and desired outcomes.
- Conducts post-call analysis and clearly outlines next steps required.
- Proficient knowledge of PC applications such as Salesforce, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A moderate degree of travel is required for this position.
ICT is a leading manufacturer of power system products for land mobile radio, fixed wireless broadband and industrial power markets. Our power solutions help improve uptime, reliability and quality of service by providing reliable, remotely monitored and controlled power to critical communications equipment.
For more information, please see www.ict-power.com.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com