This is a key exciting role with an established and profitable electronics design & manufacturing company. The successful candidate will be passionate about power electronics design of high reliability production ready power conversion products in the 100W to 4kW power range. Work in this position is focused on assisting with the design, prototyping and validation of power conversion products. If you are passionate about power electronics design and have hands on lab experience then send us your resume and a cover letter outlining how your experience and achievements line up with the ICT Electronics technologist role, qualifications, and responsibilities described below.
- Develop hardware schematics and PCB layouts with Altium design
- Build engineering prototypes, validate designs and develop corrections to meet electrical system requirements
- Perform unit validation testing as well as PCB, system level verification, and validation testing to meet electrical specifications and regulatory compliance
- Perform design revisions and updates on new and existing products and assist in transferring designs to manufacturing
- Use a bill of material management system to set up new and maintaining existing part numbers (BOMs and ECNs)
- Executing and documenting product-engineering tasks such as performance, reliability, and product release testing
- Assist factory processes (i.e. DFM, DFT, NPI and Manufacturing Test)
- Working as part of a team, and supporting other technical members with related product development tasks to help achieve project goals and timelines
- 2-year diploma in an electronics technology field
- Minimum 1 years of industry experience working in a power electronics design field including Altium Schematic and PCB Design
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with electronic AC sources, DC loads, oscilloscopes, data loggers, environmental chambers and thermocouples
- Good understanding of electronic power converter, analog control circuits, and thermal design
- Experience with embedded digital control systems an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organizational, and documentation skills, along with the ability to work with others to achieve project goals and time lines
- A demonstrated curiosity about ICT’s technology, products, and applications
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ICT is a leading manufacturer of power system products for land mobile radio, fixed wireless broadband and industrial power markets. Our power solutions help improve uptime, reliability and quality of service by providing reliable remotely monitored and controlled power to critical communications equipment.
For more information, please see http://ict-power.com/about-us/about-ict/
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to: Muntasir.Alam@ictcorporate.com